We recognise we're just a very small part of Jesus' worldwide Church. As part of this global Church family, we're about building Christ's Kingdom, not our own. This means we prioritise strong relationships with other churches and networks as an essential part of our health and fruitfulness.
We live out this priority in two main ways:
- Membership in a network of gospel-centred Churches
- Strong relationships with gospel-centred churches in our local area
We're privileged to share in the aims and convictions of two gospel-centred networks: Acts 29 and The Gospel Coalition.
Acts 29 is a diverse, global family of church-planting churches. This network exists to encourage, resource, facilitate, support and equip churches to plant churches that will plant church-planting churches.
Acts 29 churches are characterised by:
- Theological clarity: Churches in the A29 network of Theological distinctives in common. These can be found in the Doctrine & Distinctives section of this booklet.
- Cultural engagement: A29 churches value engaging the culture around us to learn peoples’ beliefs, values and idols; and to learn how the gospel addresses their deep alienation from God.
- Missional innovation: A29 churches value learning new ways in which the same gospel interacts and impacts in lives in different cultural settings.
We join with other Acts 29 churches in upholding these five important distinctives.
The Gospel Coalition
The Gospel Coalition Australia was formed to strengthen existing gospel partnerships, to build new ones across Australia, and to promote gospel priorities by ensuring the gospel remains front and centre.