Community is essential part of following Jesus faithfully. For us, GC's are the primary way that we grow deeper in our faith and live out our values. We encourage all who call our church home to be a part of one.
Due to coronavirus, our Gospel Community gatherings will be held via online chat meetings until further notice. If you'd like to be a part of Gospel Community gatherings please get in touch with us through email. This can be done here: Contact Us
We Enjoy Jesus in our GC's by:
- Digging into God's Word together
- Pointing each other to Jesus as our treasure
- Speaking the truth in love and grace to each other
We Equip Disciples in our GC's by:
- Eating together, praying and sharing life
- Serving each other in practical ways
- Investing in mentoring relationships
We Engage the World in our GC's by:
- Praying for the advance of God's Kingdom in our area and world
- Plot, plan and pray about birthing new gospel communities and future church plants
- Creating opportunites to reach friends and neighbours with the gospel
Our GC's meet regularly in homes and engage together in other ways, both structured and unstructured.
Email email@example.com to get connected to a GC leader