The five solas are a summary of the core convictions that emerged from reformation, which re-captured a Biblical framework for the Christian faith.
1. Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone): The Bible alone is our ultimate authority
2. Solus Christus (Christ Alone): Jesus Christ is the only mediator and Saviour.
3. Sola Gratia (Grace Alone): We are saved purely because of God's generosity to us.
4. Sola Fide (Faith Alone): We are saved not by our own merit but purely through faith in Christ.
5. Soli Deo Gloria (To the Glory of God Alone): God is sovereign over every aspect of our lives for His glory.